The construction of the church began around 1190 and was carried out by the Knights Templar or some other military order such as the Trinitaires. Originally a fortified church, it is one of the most important edifices in the Le Trégor region: granite staircase with 140 steps. Guided tours in July and August, times available from the Tourist Office.
- Page d'accueil : non
- Listed or registered (CNMHS)